All finished!!

Go down

All finished!!

Post by Loops on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 am

I finished Breaking Dawn yesterday, what a read!! I must admit when Book 2 started I was sooo tempted to skip it cos I just thought grrrr @ Jacob for pulling me away from Edward and Bella...but Im glad I carried on lol!

Its gutting Stephanie Meyer wont finsih the next book, I started reading it on her site yesterday, but I also think there are loads more ideas she could carry on with from Breaking Dawn, it wasnt tied like there was nowhere else to take it. Makes me quite sad to think if someone hadnt be so malicious as to leak the 4th book, mayne there would have been a lot more to come Sad
Loops
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: All finished!!

Post by Claire on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:00 am

she hasnt said she will never finish it, i read that she is gonna wait a couple of years after twilight so it dies down a bit and then come back with it.

i think they should continue the story when they leave forks and when Renesmee grows up and wat happens with jacob etc etc.

Claire
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy - p on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:59 am

yeah i read that aswll claire that she is gonna finish it but who knows when i can t wait i loved reading it from edwards point of view when you watchthe film you realise what he's thinking and how he could kill bella the first time he smelt her and how he would do it not that i want her dead, but was engrosed reading it fingers crossed girls she finishes it sooner rather than years later x
Tracy - p
500 POSTS
500 POSTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down