Burning Midnight

Go down

Burning Midnight

Post by Claire on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 am

Plot: Lara a 19 year old collage student moves away to the small town of wicklowe to study photography at collage. Strange things start happening in the small town and Lara discovers things are not always what they seem.

Characters:

Lara Williams 19yrs old from London. Daughter to Mason and Holly Williams. she is blonde and slim with green eyes.

Steve Thompson Lara's 20 yr old lay about boyfriend who has moved with her. He hasnt got a job and hates working. he has brown scruffy hair and brown eyes.

Casey Klein Laras new best friend she meets at collage, has black hair and brown eyes and a small girl. she is at collage studying photography like lara and has never had a boyfriend.

Cain Morgan a mysterious stranger Lara meets. he is tall and muscular and has black hair and golden eyes, normally dresses in black.

Kara Smith Cains Cains long term girlfriend. she is a red head with golden eyes and wears a lot of fake tan. she is slim athletic build.

add more characters as we go along!

ooc = out of character, if you type ooc and then type its off story iykwim

Last edited by Mummyof2girls on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Claire
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Midnight

Post by Claire on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 am

As the condensation dripped down the window of my bedroom i couldnt help but feel a bit sad. Ive only been in the town of Wicklowe for a week and already it was starting to grate on my nerves. Living in a small pokey appartment and moving away with my boyfriend of two years Steve, seemed like a good idea at the time but now i wasnt so sure. The air was hot and stuffy today but it continued to drizzle with rain just like it had always done since we moved here. Depressing wasnt even the right word.

Suddenly the tv started up in the front room so i picked up my mobile phone and bag and walked thru to the lounge. Laying spread out on the horrible orange thing the landlord called a sofa was Steve poking at a bowl full of soggy weetabix.

Steve: 'hey babe, wat time you time gotta start collage today?'

Lara: erm 12 but im thinking of going in now, and making a head start.

Without even lifting his head to look at me Steve replied 'ok no worries see ya later oh and by the way weve ran out of milk'

I grabbed my coat off the end of the equally awful orange armchair and headed out the front door. the smell of the musty air hit me as i walked down the stairs and out into the street. I wasnt sure how long i would be able to stay here. Things havent been how i imagined them when leaving home.

I stuck my earphones in my ears, shuffled my ipod and pulled my hood over my head and started making my way down the road to the station.

Claire
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down